Sunday, February 28, 2016

Group Dynamics


When I went out today, the whole group wanted to come along.  Which was a surprise.  One member of the group would generally prefer not to be associated with the rest of the group.  At this stage of group development, I will consider the picture (above) to be a relatively rare phenomenon.  Actually, neither member of the group in that picture was happy with this member of the group by the end.  I remembered it as a fairly pleasant mile and half to the rim, but I do this for a living, so it was, um, maybe a little steeper than I remembered at a few points.  Which might be why most of the group doesn't usually want to come along.  As one member of the group said to this member of the group last week:  "No one likes you."  Too true.

No comments:

Post a Comment