Saturday, November 21, 2015

PV Album


Usually, when I go out to look around, I end up on the Markagunt.  Which is to say, the Colorado Plateau.  But, sometimes, I'll change directions and head for the Great Basin.  Which is to say, I'll find a place to get off the road in the Parowan Valley.  A couple of days ago, I drove out and scrambled up a little way.  It was cloudy and the wind was cold.  Yesterday, I couldn't find a way to drive to the hill I wanted to climb, so I marched for a mile across the plain.  It was sunny and the wind was cold.  The scenery doesn't look much like southern Utah, and is more like Nevada.  It can, nevertheless, be picturesque.  Click the link for a sample.

1 comment:

  1. That's so un-American of you, to park and walk a mile to your destination. I wish I had your open space.

    ReplyDelete