Sunday, December 22, 2013

Rural Ways Exclusive


It has been a while since we featured our favorite painter in a post. With this new work (above) coming off the easel, we thought it was time to highlight the local talent again. VSO has not shown this picture anywhere yet, so I'll give my readers the first shot at it. Make me a five-figure offer and I'll see if I can get it for you. (I assure you that my commission will not exceed 40%.)

Speaking of our favorite painters, VSO has also made a page on this website called "Look-at-Me." Rural Ways has not visited Look-at-Me because it seems faddish, especially when compared to cutting and splitting wood for the stove. In any case, I've been told that you can make friends on the site. If you want to make friends with a famous artist, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment