Sunday, July 14, 2013

Talented and Productive


I was trolling through the website of Southern Utah University the other day and when I clicked on the link to SUMA, the Southern Utah Museum of Art, I found that VSO was the headliner. She is doing an "art hike" on Saturday and the museum has posted a nice write-up about it. Not only that, but if you click the top "Announcement" on the SUMA website, just to right of the main panel, you will find that VSO is noted in the Southern Utah Art Invitational's flyer as one of Southern Utah's most celebrated artists. Speaking of celebrating, the next website you'll want to check out is VSO's own. Every once in a while I click through the ten galleries she has posted there just to make sure my opinion is properly calibrated. And it is. VSO is one of the most talented and productive painters in the state. If you want to see for yourself, stop by the wine store in downtown Salt Lake City for a show of some of her current work. Of course, to my reader I always offer exclusive deals so if you are interested in the painting posted above, contact me directly and I will try to talk her down under five figures for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment