Sunday, April 16, 2023

Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop

The last time I tried to use the old Green Goose, it wouldn't go.  The brakes were jacked up and too finicky for me to fix easily.  Today, I worked on it for a little while and made it marginally better.  Rideable.  For all the days (and miles) I've put into the trails on Wood Hill, I've never tried them on the bike.  With the Goose good to go, and the Gary Fisher in shape, VSO and I decided to try an out-n-back on Ponder and Lollipop.  Well.  Like I say, it has been a while since I've done much riding.  And, despite the name, the Lollipop is not for beginners.  I know they say that you never forget how to ride a bike, but I went over the handle bars and ate a mouthful of sand.  It was less sweet than you might have imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment